I started selling Scentsy because I really like their wonderful products. I was so tired of burning candles or using electric burners that got very hot to scent my home. I would sometimes forget to blow out the candles or unplug the electric burners which would create a huge fire hazard! I noticed that the oils that I put in one burner would evaporate very quickly, so I would have to keep a super close eye on it to make sure it didn't get dry. I also have black spots on my ceilings from burning candles.Obviously, if it did that to my home, what would it be doing to my insides?! I am so happy that I found Scentsy because the wax is warming not burning. It is a much safer way to scent my home!